Ndlea Recruitment 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) – Ndlea.Gov.Ng is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. In this article we will show you how to access the Ndlea portal and apply for Ndlea recruitmrnt. Note that as at now there is no official recruitment exercise for NDLEA, so do not fall for any online scams.
The establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) by the promulgation of Decree Number 48 of 1989, now Act of Parliament, was aimed at exterminating illicit drug trafficking and consumption in the Nigerian society. It is a well-known fact that any involvement in drugs, especially their importation, exportation, sale, transfer, purchase, cultivation, manufacture, extraction and possession is universally unacceptable.
Requirements for Ndlea Recruitment 2021
A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
Important News to Note for Ndlea Recruitment 2021
All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport. You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal. You will also need a curriculum vitae, Educational certificates, a Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply for Ndlea Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit and login to Ndlea portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng or emplug.com or ndlea.gov.ng/careers and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
Ndlea Recruitment 2021 List of Shortlisted Candidates
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) says it has released the list of successful applicants in its ongoing recruitment exercise.
NDLEA spokesman, Deputy Commander of Narcotics (DCN), Jonah Achema, announced this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Abuja.
Mr Achema urged successful candidates to visit the agency’s website www.ndlea.gov.org for the list adding that those shortlisted had also been contacted via E-mail and SMS.
Please click the following link to see the Available Job vacancies for Ndlea Recruitment 2020. https://hotjobsng.com/companies/ndlea-gov-ng/
NDLEA Salary Structure
The NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and steps which serves as distinction among officers in the same level and also helps maintain order and control. The agency is a paramilitary structure, therefore the salary is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS). Consolidated with the basic salaries in image 1 are other allowances EXCEPT RENT which is shown in the Image 2 below.
The salary also depends on the level of education one holds. While HND Holders are placed on Level 7; Degree Holders are placed on Level 8.
The annual salary for NDLEA B.sc holders Grade Level 8 Step 1 is about ₦1,004,805 while Grade Level 8 Step 2 is about ₦1,019,357 including all allowances. This means that the total salary is calculated:
Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦888,956 + ₦115,849 = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
Then the Salary for HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9 = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about Ndlea recruitment.