The Nigeria police (NPF) has begun the recruitment of constables for 2020/2021. So if you want to see how to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2021/2022, kindly read below.
The Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2020 is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a four-year period as directed by the President, Major General, Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Training activities are currently ongoing in all NPF training institutions for the first batch of 10,000 recruits out of the 40,000 approved by the President while arrangements are being made for the commencement of the next batch of 10,000 constables.”
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2021/2022
Read the below NPF recruitment requirements:
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Below are the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2021/2022
To apply for NPF Recruitment 2020, you can access any of the Nigeria police recruitment portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
How to Update your Records for NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided
- Supply required details of update your record
- Upload scanned copies of the following:
- O’Level Results
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit
- Print confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form.
Important Notes for NPF Recruitment Application
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
NPF Requirements for Physical / Credentials Screening 2020
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment – In continuation of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force, all candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise are to proceed for physical and credential screening scheduled to hold between 24th August, 2020 and 6th September, 2020, across the federation.
Click here to see the full Screening Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2020
NPF Aptitude Test Date 2021/2022
The Nigeria Police Force has said it has not fixed any date for the aptitude test (CBT) Exam in the ongoing recruitment exercise into the force. Applicants should be rest assured that once the Police High Command fixes a date, it will be widely circulated. Applicants are equally advised to monitor the Police website, social media handles and the traditional media for further updates,” it was stated.
List of Successful Candidates for NPF Recruitment 2021/2022
As at now there is no news as regards the shortlisted candidates who were successful during the screening. We will update this post as soon as the list is out.
Leave your comments if any confusion.