The Nigeria police (NPF) has begun the recruitment of constables for 2020/2021. So if you want to see how to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2020, kindly read below.
The Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2020 is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a four-year period as directed by the President, Major General, Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).
Training activities are currently ongoing in all NPF training institutions for the first batch of 10,000 recruits out of the 40,000 approved by the President while arrangements are being made for the commencement of the next batch of 10,000 constables.”
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
Read the below NPF recruitment requirements:
- Must be aged between 17 to 25 years
- Must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
- Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Below are the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2020/2021
To apply for NPF Recruitment 2020, you can access any of the Nigeria police recruitment portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and complete the online registration form.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
Important Notes for NPF Recruitment Application
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- All Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
- Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
Leave your comments if any confusion.