Last Updated on August 4, 2023 by Hotjobsng
Table of Contents
University of Manitoba International Undergraduate Bursaries Canada, 2020: Applications are invited from international eligible and outstanding students with good academic standing, registered in both the fall and winter terms, and demonstrated financial need to apply for the international undergraduate students’ scholarship at University of Manitoba in Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Manitoba is western Canada’s first university, established in 1877, and located on original lands of Anishinaabeg, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. They are Manitoba’s only research-intensive university, and one of the country’s top research institutions. They have more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and more than 145,000 alumni living in 140 countries.
Scholarship Host: University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: $240,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Manitoba International Undergraduate Student Bursaries Canada; applicants are to meet up with the following
- Applicants from all nationalities
- The award is for Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Candidates must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Applicants must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates are required to meet their English language requirements of the University
As part of the application process for the Bursaries Canada, eligible candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. Thereafter, applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity. Applicants must check the admission requirements of the University.
Document Requirement: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
October 1, 2020
Visit Official scholarship website for full details about this scholarship: https://ui-webapps.ad.umanitoba.ca/searchableAwards/searchForm/awardDetails/24976